We recognize your students are looking for high-quality education from well- designed programs that are tailored to different life stages and levels of experience, ways of learning, and need for accessibility. Pearson Workforce Education offers 70+ instructor led or self-paced online courses, many of which lead towards nationally recognized certifications.
Pearson Workforce Education works with colleges and universities to build instructor led or self-paced, non-credit online programs that allow students to learn in the ways that are convenient and effective. Partnering with Pearson Workforce Education gives your Institution the ability to develop programs that work for you, the students you serve, and your local community.
- Pearson Workforce Education courses align to industry and certification standards, helping students prepare for nationally recognized certifications
- Access to Burning Glass real-time labor data to ensure your course offerings meet the needs of your local job market
- No upfront cost to begin building your Pearson Workforce Education program
- Marketing kits designed to help you grow your workforce education programs
For Self Paced Courses:
- Rolling enrollment – There are no minimums and no need to wait for designated start times
- Features a simplified student enrollment process
- Includes a gated learning management system which encourages content mastery
- Pearson Workforce Education manages course set up so you can focus on growing your program
For Instructor Led Courses:
- You select your own instructors to control the quality of instruction at your institution
- Courses are customizable to specific program or school needs